Are you a data wiz? If data security and integrity is your passion, a leading Igaming company based in Malta is looking for a Senior Executive – Data Quality. If you strive for excellence, Ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
• Responsible for the management and proficiency of data stored within the organisation, handling all things related to data processing, data policies, data guidelines and compliance with policy and regulatory obligations
• Responsible for defining and implementing policies and procedures for the day-to-day operational, administrative, and access management of systems and data
Responsible for establishing data-quality metrics and requirements, including defining the values, ranges, and parameters that are acceptable for each data element
Establish guidelines and protocols that govern the proliferation of data to ensure that privacy controls are enforced in all processes
• Lead and manage master data management, and/or data governance projects through all
phases of the project lifecycle
• Identification of anomalies and discrepancies, and the contribution of expertise to understand the root cause and implement corrective measures.
• Creation/Oversight/Update/Management of Data Catalogue. Information asset inventory, etc. and related processes
• Capture data requirements through working with a broad range of stakeholders
• Ensuring that Data Owners are performing their assigned data management roles correctly and effectively.
What are you expected to bring?
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, any of the Engineering disciplines or a related field from an accredited college/university
• In-depth current sector experience in a regulated industry such as Banking, Capital Markets, Gaming, or Insurance
• Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with an ability to extract, translate and communicate meaningful information at all levels of executives
• Experience managing elements of data / IT projects spanning functional, operational, and technical domains to optimise business results
• Experience of data lineage, taxonomies, catalogue and metadata management.
• Experience in defining, designing and implementing policies, standards, guidelines, tools, metrics and standards.
• A proven track record of working with stakeholders to assess scope of work, developing business cases for change and delivering benefits by leveraging industry insights.
• Experience developing strategies and leading initiatives targeting optimisation
• Ability to understand technically complex data architectures
• Ability and willingness to learn and deliver in a challenging environment
• Proven experience in leading a small team or workstream
• Proven track record in master data management, data governance, and/or data quality – experience with cloud-based data platforms (e.g., Snowflake, Azure) is preferred
• Experience with data management / governance technologies, such as Collibra, Informatica, Ataccama etc.
What’s in it for you?
Good salary package
Excellent team environment