Are you an engineer who is passionate about all things electrical and security related? Do you have experience in compiling tenders? If so, one of our clients is seeking to recruit Electrical Tenders Engineer to join their established team.
What is expected of you?
• Responsible to achieve and maximise the company's profit targets.
• Design cost effective solutions for the client budget, along with the technical expertise.
• Prepare necessary paperwork for the compilation of bids and tenders.
• Communication with clients.
• Attend technical and commercial meetings with public authorities, engineers and client representatives.
• Conduct negotiations to secure contracts and projects.
What are you expected to bring?
• An Electrical Engineering Degree.
• Minimum of 2 years experience working in a Engineering Environment.
• Working with Fire and Security systems is a plus.
• Experience in compiling tenders would be considered as an asset.
• Coordinating all aspects of the bid preparation.
• Engineering Warrant would be considered as beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
• Working for recognizable company in Malta.
• Attractive remuneration package.
• Very dynamic team.
• Development and career progression.