Are you motivated by data, data management and data improvement? We are seeking to recruit a new team member within our clients growing Data Quality & Management team, working in the iGaming world at forefront of change control. If sounds interesting and you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
• Take part in data cleaning programs that require manual data intervention
• Maintain the Data Catalogue, making sure it is always current by using associated procedures
• Assist Data Steward with his responsibilities, such as raising employee understanding of data governance best practices
• Assist the Data Steward in making sure that all work related to Data Governance and Management is subject to appropriate change control in accordance with the system and that all process improvement initiatives led by the team take data management and data quality issues into consideration
• Conduct regular data audits to guarantee adequate data quality and integrity
• Assist with continuing data governance and architectural activities
• Complete any other responsibilities or obligations as directed from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
• A bachelor's degree in information systems/technology, computer science, engineering, or a related subject
• Possess two years' worth of relevant or related experience
• Have solid knowledge of SQL and practical expertise with SQL Server data tools
• Proficient in managing database environments and optimizing their performance
• Experience in XML and XSD technologies
• Experience in creating Power BI reports
• Confident in speaking with various internal stakeholders
• Be passionate about learning and experimenting with new features that can benefit the organization
• Proven track record of working on data and IT initiatives that span functional, operational, and technical domains in order to maximize business outcomes
• Some familiarity with metadata management, taxonomies, catalogues, and data ancestry
• Experience with cloud-based data systems (such as Snowflake, Azure) is preferred
•Some knowledge of master data management, data governance, and/or data quality
What’s in it for you?
•Attractive salary package
•Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and changing environment