Would you like to work with a well-known and stable Group of companies within the distribution sector? We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and meticulous Accounts Clerk to join a dynamic and growing team. If you are eager to challenge yourself and learn new skills, this is the right opportunity for you!
What is expected of you?
• Updating financial records, including journal entries, EPOS entries, and posting supplier and intercompany invoices
• Managing the creditors’ ledger, ensuring prompt payments to both local and foreign suppliers through bank transfers
• Following up on any queries or refunds, and reconciling suppliers' statements
• Handling the debtors’ ledger, including supporting debt collection efforts, preparing sales invoices, monitoring bank receipts, and posting transactions
• Keeping the fixed assets registers up to date
• Overseeing store cash reconciliations and processing fund deposits
• Conducting periodic cash counts at various cash points
• Assisting in the preparation of various balance sheet reconciliations such as bank, cash, and creditors
• Maintaining a well-organized financial filing system
• Performing any additional office duties as required by management
What are you expected to bring?
What's in it for you?
Kickstarting your career in accounting has never been so exciting! Apply with us at Ceek… Interviews have already started so don't wait any longer!